Aequor Consulting GmbH - that's us! A young, dynamic and motivated team with the aim of bringing companies and talents together. Our strengths (and therefore our main activities) lie in personnel placement and staff leasing. We would be happy to take over the entire recruitment process for you as an exclusive mandate. For large or international projects, we can count on the support of over 4,000 colleagues from the parent company, Aequor Technologies Ltd. We are happy to support you according to our motto: “We listen. We’ll make it happen.”
Do you want to work with one of the Switzerland’s most attractive employers , who is a certified fair compensation company?
Our client, who is one of the leading audit and advisory firms established in varied markets with a strong regional presence in Switzerland is looking for a Software System Architect - Tax & Legal (m/f/d) in Zürich.
- Analysis of today's systems/processes of the respective Clients and conduct assessments regarding the feasibility of hybrid cloud-centric automation and analytics solutions
- Drive IT and business architecture activities as well as the implementation and delivery of complex business and IT transformation, leveraging best-practice patterns and technology solutions
- Apply best-practice technologies and approaches for both strategic change and backlog implementation work
- Support the continual improvement of technology value streams internally, with the goal of being viewed as partner of choice by the respective business counterparts
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science or similar
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in IT Architecture leadership roles with strong focus on data, machine learning, integration, business process digitization and operational qualities
- Experience in designing and implementing modern architectures and enterprise integration solutions using domain driven design, APIs, workflows and microservices styles in context of a platform centric ecosystem and SaaS solutions
- Analytical, Communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Agile, Lean and DevOps based delivery models and pref. expertise in cloud technology ecosystem, preferably MS Azure is considered a plus
- Fluent in English, German and Knowledge of Tax and Legal or relevant business domain would be a plus.
• Opportunity to work with a certified 2020 top employer
• Collaborative and mentoring work culture
• Career lift-off
• Competitive compensation